Direct Care Provider, Marion
Direct Care Provider - This position provides support services for a young female who needs I/DD support in the Fletcher area. Typical schedule will be:
1. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:30 am to 9:00 am to help the client prepare for the day, do her morning ADLs and drive her to school.,
2. Occasional Saturday work
3. An occasional overnight shift.
Activities to be provided are: leading a disabled teen in an exercise program (chair yoga, stretching, and physical therapy exercises), helping teen learn to interact in the community, and providing support for hands-on activities. This position is both rewarding and pays you to train! This position pays $10.20 to $11.50 per hour depending on the service provided.
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Valid Driverís License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations as needed
- Able to work flexible hours according to the needs of the services and individuals
- Previous experience preferred
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI and more!! Check out more information about MACS on our website at http://www.macs-inc.org/.
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)