The Qualified Professional is responsible for the identification, processing, assessment, training, supervision, record keeping, and evaluation of all assigned Associate and Para Professional direct support staff. Close Collaboration with the Care Coordinators and the service recipient’s families/guardians for the duration of the case assignment to ensure the quality, consistency and continuity of care are provided according to the Individuals Support Plan. Various responsibilities revolving around all case related records, invoices, and documents under their case load.
- Must have a license, provisional license, certificate, registration or permit issued by the governing board regulating a human service profession, who also has four years of full-time accumulated experience in DD services with the population served; or
- a Master’s degree in a human service field and has at least one year of post-graduate degree accumulated DD experience with the population served; or
- a Bachelor’s degree in a human service field with at least two years of full-time, post-bachelor’s degree accumulated DD experience with the population served; or
- a Bachelor’s degree in a field other than human services with four years of full-time, post-bachelor’s accumulated DD experience with the population served.
- Must have the ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals, groups or organizations in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Must have the ability to effectively write progress notes that according to the prescribed format.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and able to foster teamwork.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of work hours.
- Knowledge and ability to successfully use personal computers and common office equipment.
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations as needed
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers Paid Time off, Dental Insurance and paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI and more!!
Check out more information about MACS on our website at https://www.macs-inc.org/
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).