Salary: $11.50 /hour
We are currently seeking to fill a part time position that is both rewarding and pays you to train! This position is within the Marion Area and will enable you to make a difference in the lives of others by helping them to achieve their highest potential while being treated with respect, fairness and dignity.
This DSP position will be providing services with a young I/DD male for 10 hours per week during the school year and 20 hours a week during the summer within his home and community of Marion. Hourly pay is $11.50 per hour.
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations as needed
- Able to work flexible hours according to the needs of the services and individuals
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI and more!! Check out more information about MACS on our website at https://www.macs-inc.org/
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)