Salary: $12.72 /hour
Mountain Area Community Services, Inc.(MACS) provides support and services to individuals in the intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) community. MACS provides a full spectrum of community and periodic services for children, adolescents and adults in North Carolina reaching across seven different counties such as Henderson, Buncombe, Haywood, McDowell and more.
We are currently seeking applicants for the the following opening within the Arden area:
Direct Care Provider – This position will be providing services with a very capable, well-mannered young male with social and behavioral challenges. This would be 10 – 20 hours per week providing Community Networking services at his home and in the community
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations as needed
- Able to work flexible hours according to the needs of the services and individuals
- Previous experience preferred
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI and more!! Check out more information about us on our website at https://www.macs-inc.org/
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).