Salary: $9.00 to $14.10 /hour
Mountain Area Community Services, Inc.(MACS) provides support and services to individuals in the intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) community. MACS provides a full spectrum of community and periodic services for children, adolescents and adults in North Carolina reaching across seven different counties such as Henderson, Buncombe, Haywood, McDowell and more.
We are currently seeking the following opening within the Hendersonville area.
Direct Care Provider – This position provides Supported Employment, Community Networking, and Respite services for a high functioning adult male who needs I/DD support in Hendersonville area.
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations as needed
- Able to work flexible hours according to the needs of the services and individuals
- Previous experience and/or CNA preferred
- Some knowledge of sign language preferred.
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI and more!! Check out more information about MACS on our website at https://www.macs-inc.org/
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)