We are currently seeking to fill a full time position that is both rewarding and pays you to train! This position is within the Asheville/South Asheville Areas and will enable you to make a difference in the lives of others by helping them to achieve their highest potential while being treated with respect, fairness and dignity.
This DSP position will be providing services with an I/DD female for 40 hours per week within her home and community. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing Supported Employment services from 6:00a until 12:00p on Mondays in Asheville with occasional Tuesday hours required. In addition, Supported Employment and Community Networking hours are available Wednesday through Friday in South Asheville from 8:00a until 4:00p with occasional evenings required. Hourly pay varies from $12.72 to $14.10 per hour depending on the service provided.
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations as needed
- Able to work flexible hours according to the needs of the services and individuals
- Some knowledge of sign language preferred.
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI and more!! Check out more information about MACS on our website at https://www.macs-inc.org/
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)