Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
This position or positions would be providing one on one support for a young adult male with physical, cognitive and behavioral disabilities. The right candidate(s) would assist with providing services such as Community Living and Supports and Supported Employment for two 9 hour shifts during the week. The starting pay range varies depending of the services delivered with an average rate of $15.00 to $16.00 per hour. Preference given to males for this specific position.
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Excellent Driving skills
- Clean driving record
- Excellent social, problem solving and communication skills
- Must be physically strong and mentally engaging
- Must be accustomed to high level of activity
- Must be able to be comfortable with transfers and lifting
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. or more
- Must be able to be physically fit to assist with Supported Employment Services
MACS offers a fun & competitive work environment for everyone. To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI, and more!!
Mountain Area Community Services is a Equal Opportunity Employer.