Salary: $95.00 to $105.00 /day
MACS Inc. is seeking qualified individuals or a long term/domesticated partnership to provide alternative family living services for an adult male with I/DD, Services are provided out of your own home. Daily rate of pay is excellent! We are currently seeking the following contracted position for Transylvania County.
- High school Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- At Least 2-3 years of I/DD and/or Alternative Family Living Experience Strongly required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or comparable experience (Minimum of 3 years I/DD experience)
- Must reside in Transylvania County,
- Valid Driver’s License with Current Vehicle insurance
- Clean Driving record
- Able to work flexible hours according to the needs of the services and individuals
- A strong interest to truly make a life changing difference in another person’s life, as well as your own.
Our Alternative Family Living Providers assist in providing support and habilitative training to guide our clients in reaching their maximum physical, social, emotional and intellectual potential.
To help offer you the tools to succeed, MACS also offers paid training such as CPR & First Aid, NCI etc.
MACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)