At Mountain Area Community Services, Inc., we have your best interests at heart. We want you and your loved ones to get the care they need and the support they deserve. So we’ve gathered a listing of resources for you. Contact us if need help navigating through them.
- The Arc of North Carolina: http://www.arcnc.org/
- The Arc’s State Resources: http://www.arcnc.org/state-resources
- Brain Injury Association of North Carolina: http://www.bianc.net/
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF): http://www.carf.org/home/
- Disability Rights, North Carolina: http://disabilityrightsnc.org/
- Exceptional Children’s Assistance Center’s Parent Center: http://www.ecac-parentcenter.org/
- Learning Disability Association of North Carolina: http://www.ldanc.org/
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, North Carolina: http://naminc.org/
- NCTracks Program (IPRS): http://www.ncdhhs.gov/mhddsas/providers/IPRS/
- North Carolina Client Assistance Program (CAP): http://cap.state.nc.us/
- North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities (NCCDD): http://www.nccdd.org/
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services (NCDHHS): http://www.ncdhhs.gov/
- Public School Resources: http://ec.ncpublicschools.gov/disability-resources/intellectual-disabilities
- Smoky Mountain Center: http://www.smokymountaincenter.com
Mountain Area Community Services, Inc. has been accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF International). Our services meet all state and local regulations. MACS care also meets any other standards set by North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).